The internet has changed the patient-doctor landscape forever. Searching for health-related information is currently the third most popular online activity, and more than half of adults in the United States use the internet as their first source for answers to their medical questions.
Patients have access to more data, more statistics, more tools…and more choices than ever before. Bombarded with information (or worse: misinformation) and overwhelmed with options, standing out to patients requires the modern medical practitioner to break free from the old way of thinking that promised: “Practice great medicine and the business will take care of itself.”
To thrive in the age of the internet, you must practice both great medicine and great marketing.
With The Practice Marketing Podcast, you will learn how you can successfully market your practice online. Show hosts Garrett Smith and Don Lee will discuss the strategies and tactics Garrett has used for the past decade to market private practices and health systems across the country.
In each 15-to-20 minute episode of The Practice Marketing Podcast, you will get a step-by-step roadmap to practicing great marketing and getting the most out of your online presence – whether you’re a solo practitioner just getting started or a larger practice looking to get the most out of your efforts.
Here are just a few things you should expect to learn after listening:
- How to turn your practice website into patient appointment generating machine
- How to ensure your practice has great visibility for related healthcare searches on Google
- How to clean up your medical listings and inconsistent practice data on internet directories and maps
- How to create a prolific online reputation, drive positive patient reviews, and respond to negative feedback
- How to improve patient engagement through blogging and social media