The orthopedic surgeons and specialists at Westchester Sport and Spine tout a combined 33 years of experience in orthopedics, sports medicine, and overall musculoskeletal health, and provide their patients the highest level of care for their surgical and non-surgical orthopedic procedures.
Despite being known locally for their proficiency, compassion, and results, the doctors lacked a reflection of this reality with their online reputation. This was an issue because the modern patient is increasingly turning to the internet to find, compare, and choose a doctor before ever stepping foot in an office. Herein lay their problem:
How could Westchester Sport and Spine proactively convey the full breadth of their professional knowledge and medical treatments while also acquiring new patients and tracking the return on their investment?
After the doctors shared their goals of achieving online visibility and attracting new patients, one of InboundMD’s dedicated practice marketers explained how InboundMD would require less than a 30-minute time investment from the doctors per month to drive local patient acquisition through the implementation of medical marketing best practices. InboundMD’s proven process delivers modern, economical, and results-based marketing services to generate results.
Some of these medical marketing best practices include:
- Modern Website Design and Management – Responsive layout allows perfect viewing on any computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Directory Listing Management – 300+ directories Including Healthgrades, Yellow Pages, Yelp, and many more
- Reputation Monitoring – On highly visible sites such as Healthgrades, RateMDs, Vitals, and Yelp
- Medical Content Marketing – Authoritative content to fortify expertise and online visibility
- Search Engine Visibility – Website and content keyword optimization to increase local search engine rankings
- Paid Search Advertising – Execute and report on campaigns designed to amplify web traffic
- Transparent Reporting – Campaign progress, website traffic and behavior, and search engine rankings
The doctors at Westchester Sport and Spine trusted the marketers at InboundMD to deliver results. Within a few short weeks they saw significant improvements. After eight months, they were dominating Westchester County, far-exceeding the doctors’ expectations.
InboundMD’s proven medical marketing process generated the following results in less than eight months:
- 7,879 patient website visits
- 300+ medical and business directory listings Claimed and optimized
- 139 new appointments scheduled online
- Over 75 search engine optimized website pages
- 51 new patient phone calls generated per month
- 44 new patient requests for driving directions per month
- 39 #1 result for searches such as westchester ankle pain, elbow pain, hip pain, knee pain, and osteoarthritis
- 1st page results for orthopedics, outranking over 12 local hospitals and private practices for “Orthopedic Surgeon”, “Westchester Orthopedic Surgeon”, “Westchester Orthopedic Surgery”, “Westchester Orthopedic Doctors” and more.
“When I was launching Westchester Sport and Spine, I knew I needed an edge to help me acquire new patients and drive awareness for the practice.
From their in-depth onboarding process where they helped me create a unique brand for my practice, to the great looking website and ongoing marketing campaigns, the InboundMD service has been nothing short of impressive.
My practice marketer Tyler has continually surprised me with his knowledge of modern strategies, innovative ideas and new ways of thinking.
The team at InboundMD is always striving to improve my practice’s marketing and proactively enhance existing efforts to maximize our results.
They’ve truly become a trusted member of our team, one that I can count on to deliver consistent, predictable results time and time again.
If you asked them, they’d probably say they’re lucky to have us. If you ask me, I’d say we’re lucky to have them.” – Dr. Richard N. Weinstein