InboundMD is an all-in-one marketing solution for healthcare practices. InboundMD automates internet marketing for independent practices with innovative software and creative services that handle patient acquisition, reputation management and social media without the need for marketing expertise.
Web Developer Overview
We’re looking for a Web Developer to lead the build out of our web marketing platform and associated tool set used to power the campaigns of healthcare and medical practices across the US. As the lead Web Developer, you will be responsible for translating product vision and UI/UX wireframes into a functioning application – everything from designing the overall architecture of the web application, to evolving it over time to ensure maximum performance and stability.
The following are the desired outcomes of the InboundMD Web Developer:
- To achieve the goals established for the platform under your care;
- To ensure every customer receives the best possible experience in working with every aspect of the company;
- To be an everyday example of a Results Oriented, Accountable, Resourceful and Enthusiastic professional.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling the application
- Create and maintain software documentation
Skills and Qualifications
- Creative problem solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of highly performing websites (page size, load time, PageSpeed scores)
- Proficient knowledge of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient knowledge of the differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Proficient knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Proficient knowledge of modern programming languages required to build scalable web application
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
The InboundMD Web Developer will be paid a base salary of $75,000 – $85,000 based on experience and track record for results. In addition, they will receive a $2,0000 technology stipend for equipment and software. The InboundMD Web Developer is eligible for company profit sharing after the first year of service.